Position for an Internal Medicine specialist in Geneva, Switzerland (H/F)
A propos de nous
Description du poste
- Should be an ECVIM or ACVIM diplomate or board eligible;
- Should be a team player and work in an autonomous manner;
- Should have excellent communication skills as well as ideally oral and written knowledge of the French language.
- Is well equipped with all treatment and diagnostic modalities required to practice high quality medicine such as endoscopy and diagnostic imaging with X-ray, ultrasound, CT-scan and a C-arm for fluoroscopy;
- Offer all types of orthopedic, soft tissue, surgical oncologic, and minimally invasive procedures (arthroscopy, laparoscopy);
- Offer a rehabilitation center for dogs and cats, supervised by a physiotherapist, who is well equipped with a swimming pool, a water treadmill, an i-moove and a laser-therapy unit;
- Offer an in-house emergency and hospitalization services.
Our actual growing team includes diplomates in small animal surgery (1 ECVS, 1 ACVS, ACVS Fellow Surgical Oncology), cardiology (1 ECVIM), dermatology (1 ECVD), and ophthalmology (1 ECVO).
We offer a good working climate with referral clients from the whole area, a competitive salary and fixed working hours, without night or weekend duties.
The Lake Geneva region is a great place to live, with lake and mountains in close proximity, lots of outdoor activities, while preserving the benefits of the benefits of the bigger city, including amazing restaurants, theater, and cultural events. A good public transportation network, as well as an international airport, make traveling easy and convenient.
To apply for this position, please send your complete CV, a letter of motivation including 3 references to Ms Léana Joannou (firstname.lastname@example.org), we’re looking forward to get your CV!
Astreinte : non